Jim & Bob's Palatial Baseball Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What's all this, then?

I feel so much more special, now. Bob and I are no longer just two guys in their basements with a web site, now we're bloggers! Besides, I don't have a basement.

So what do we plan to do with this shiny new toy? Pretty much the same crap we did with our dull, old toy...spout off our mostly-baked ideas about baseball. But now, as an added bonus, you can reply, rebut, rehash, or reguritate to your heart's content.

Even better, for me, now I can copy-edit Bob's stuff. Expec't t'o se'e lot's o'f apostrophe's.

We know that you're out there, so if you want to grovel like sycophants at our feet, point out the errors of our ways, or just sit in the corner and heckle, feel free. It's the democratic process in action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home