Jim & Bob's Palatial Baseball Blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

More On The Scandal In Washington

You mean this one?

Or this one?

Maybe you meant this one?

Oh I know...this must be the one you meant.

Of course! You must be refering to this.

Nah, I'm just talking about the Alfonso Soriano foolishness. My earlier post may have misled you to thinking that I believe the Nationals to be innocent victims of the selfish bastard Soriano. While I do think that Soriano is acting like a selfish bastard, the Nats have only themselves to blame. Whose idea was it to trade three properties of some value away to get this guy with the idea of moving him to another position, and never bother to make any inquiry as to whether or not he'd agree to it? I mentioned before that Soriano isn't part of the front office, so I'm betting that it probably wasn't his.

The Nationals were idiots for making the trade, and Soriano is being an idiot now. It's a perfect match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home