Jim & Bob's Palatial Baseball Blog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More Dusty Baker Coverage!

I read it so you don’t have to (unless you’re really into vapid journamalism):

Shorter Sully: It’s not really news that Baker’s gone, so I’ll rehash all the negatives in Cubs history. And talk to Steve Stone – he’s dreamy!

Shorter van Dyck: I have nothing new to add, so I’ll pimp the script that interim President John McDonough will focus only on marketing, and rehash the same tired speculation on who’s gonna get the job that you’ve been reading since July.

Shorter Dr. Phil: I can’t believe Hendry is so clueless that he didn’t hire a new manager before he got rid of the old one! But Lou Piniella is the best guy for the job. He’s dreamy!

Shorter Fred Mitchell: Now that arch-nemesis Andy MacPhail is gone, Mark Grace wants back in! He’s dreamy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home