Jim & Bob's Palatial Baseball Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Loser

Ugh. I've already dumped this thug from my fantasy team.

Anyone who wants this piece of shit can have him, free of charge. Good luck to you.

Friends have kidded me over the years about running a fantasy halfway house, and yes, I have from time to time taken a chance on someone with a less than sterling record as a person. I believe that people, especially young people, make mistakes with their lives, but I also believe in giving another chance to someone willing to do the work to change themselves for the better.

This idiot hasn't reached that stage. I doubt that he understands the meaning of his actions. Check out his excuse for not wanting to talk more about the matter: "I've got a video game to finish."

Dukes is the leader on the "MLB player most likely to do hard time" board.

1 Comments:

  • The best part? "Dukes issued a statement provided by team vice president Rick Vaughn."

    More Dukes stuff: http://www.sptimes.com/2007/05/23/Tampabay/Ballplayer_s_wife__He.shtml

    By Blogger Burrito Eater, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home