Jim & Bob's Palatial Baseball Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Management Death Watch

Back at our old site, I penned a semi-regular feature called Management Death Watch, which was pretty much exactly what it sounded like.

I haven't bothered to start it up here, partly because I'm lazy, and partly because teams haven't been as quick to can the manger or GM when their seasons started circling the drain. I guess that's progress.

But now that the real contenders are starting to separate themselves from the pack, it might be worthwhile to take a look at guys who might be on the receiving end of a pink slip -- if not immediately, then some time this year.

Fortunately, Fox Sport's Ken Rosenthal has done the leg work for me, so all I have to do is give you the link. Told you I was lazy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home