Jim & Bob's Palatial Baseball Blog

Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year's Resolution

Hello and welcome back to Jim and Bob's Palatial Baseball Blog. Most of you probably didn't notice (hell, most of you probably aren't noticing us now) but we were away for a while. Why? Well, I can't speak for Bob (although I sometimes try) but in my case, it was a combination of the following:

1. An incredibly dull, painful, disaster of a White Sox season that I could barely stand to watch, much less comment on.

2. A lack of interest in participating in the shrill discourse about Alex Rodriguez and Barry Bonds.

3. General apathy.

But this is a new year; a chance to start fresh. And so, I hereby resolve to post daily every other day at least once a week in 2008. And if I don't, your money back, guaranteed!

What say you, Bob?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home