Jim & Bob's Palatial Baseball Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006

Glass House Gang

Damn, the Royals are terrible. Off to a 2-10 start. Last in the AL in runs scored. A 7.45 team ERA. No Royals starter has won a game yet this year.

Good thing they spent all that money this year on guys like Joe Mays, Doug Mientkiewicz, and Mark Grudzelanek. I'd sure hate to think about what a bad team they'd have if they'd just put a bunch of young players out there.

I feel sorry for the fans of the team, but this is what is deserved by a franchise owned by a miserable SOB like this guy. But Bud Selig knows what will cure the ails...begging for a public handout for stadium improvements.

What a miserable situation. Now I know what the St. Louis Browns must have looked like. The more I see this, the better contraction looks to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home