Jim & Bob's Palatial Baseball Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2007

It's Not Easy Being Green

Can anyone explain to me why the Red Sox (that's this color) were wearing green (this color) uniforms on Friday night?

The first player I saw when I brought up the game on Mosaic was Manny Ramirez, and I just figured that Manny was confused and thought it was St. Patrick's Day again. Then I noticed that all of the Red Sox were wearing them.

I'm guessing it was a charity thing. That would be a positive explanation. Anything else would be stupid beyond belief.

1 Comments:

  • According to what I saw in the paper, they wore green to honor Red Auerbach. The Red Sox also hung the Celtics' championship banners on the Green Monster. One can only imagine what they'll do when Joe Thornton passes away...

    By Blogger Bob, at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home